|Formal Programming Volunteers Needed!
||[Jul. 31st, 2007|10:51 am]
Looking for a fun way to get involved in Prophecy? Volunteer to be an Unspeakable, a formal programming usher!
Unspeakables are those who guard the Prophecy, those who are responsible during programming sessions. This is a great way to get involved, meet new people, earn points for your house, and still attend formal programming sessions!
Training will be provided on-site on Wednesday at 6:30 PM and Thursday at 12:00 PM, meeting in the lower concourse lobby.
- assisting presenters
- making sure AV equipment remains in programming rooms
- enforcing fire code (room capacity restrictions)
- ushering attendees
Shifts Needing to be Filled:
- Morning shifts - 8:40 AM to 12:00 PM - 8 Unspeakables, 1 Captain
- Afternoon shifts - 1:40 PM to 5:00 PM/5:20 PM/6:00 PM (depending on the room) - 8 Unspeakables, 1 Captain
- Morning shifts - 8:40 AM to 12:00 PM - 9 Unspeakables, 1 Captain
- Afternoon shifts - 1:40 PM to 5:00 PM/6:00 PM/6:20 PM (depending on the room) - 7 Unspeakables, 1 Captain
To volunteer, PLEASE JOIN the Prophecy_Unspeakables yahoo group.
Please post in this group, or e-mail me, Maddy, at <>, or ask the volunteers at the Info Desk to radio me to sign up for a shift (or more than one!). Also be sure to inform our Volunteer Coordinator, Lynda, which shift you have picked, either by e-mailing her at <email@example.com>, asking for her at the Info Desk, or find her at the on-site volunteer headquarters. You will need to sign in with her at the start of your shift.
Thank you for your help and I can't wait to meet you all!
Head of Formal Programming